Sunday, November 19, 2017

November workshop

I had missed the talks at Pendle and Bolton that out Saturday tutor, Nikki Parmenter had given so had to rely on opinions. I did look at Nikkis site and wondered if it were too clever for me but always up for the challenge.





Nikki began by showing us three of her recent pieces and then we chose from some prints that she had brought along.


I think the bird in the middle, created by Pam was my favourite



WE had the usual discussion at the end of the day



As per usual, I decided to try it my way. I wanted to create a Chameleon to represent my holiday in Madagascar earier this year. I had my own photos to work from but really went to town with colour. It was a perfect chance to use those fabrics that you wondered why you had bought them. He is supposed to blend in with the background but the usual response when friends see it is Well, yes err. I ve called him Claude and I enjoyed making him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment